Friday, August 7, 2009

A best friend is a girl's best friend


Well my dears, it's weekend time again! What are your plans? My absolute best friend in the world (since I was 5!), Samantha, is coming to the city this evening from Kingston. I don't get to see her very often so it's going to be fun to catch up. Do you have a friend like that? One where it doesn't matter the last time you saw each other because you always pick up right where you left off? It's a rare thing, I think, but so important to have. Consider yourself lucky.

On Sunday I will be celebrating a birthday with my extremely lovely friend Shawna! Not sure what's on the agenda yet but friends from all-over are coming. I can't wait!



There she is there, Samantha Shortcake, and yes she is always that glamourous.

No comments: