Saturday, July 25, 2009

Love it when you call me legs



I don't care what anyone says, I will always love a romper/playsuit. There is absolutely an age when a woman should not be caught in a onesie, but that time has yet to come for me.

Frolicking beachside, picnicing in the park on a red gingham blanket whilst enjoying a slice o' watermelon, cruising on your cruiser bicycle - these are all instances in which it would be perfectly ADORABLE to be wearing a playsuit. Dress me up in Mandate of Heaven, the best place to find a one-of-a-kind little hotpant number, and I am the happiest girl in the world. Not that I ever need an excuse to go to New York, but if I needed one I think this is a pretty damn good reason.

Mandate of Heaven - at Patricia Field in Manhattan (302 Bowery) and at their flagship/studio in Williamsburg (406 Lorimer, 3rd Floor)







No comments: